Joslyn ate blueberries and bites of raisin english muffin for breakfast. For lunch she ate chicken and crackers, potato salad, and cherries.
She and Morgan were playing with the dolls and then they were giving them "baths". They had them upside-down on their heads in the sinks and they were saying, "wash my baby." :) I was wondering where they learned that technique.
Everyone was at the window again today watching the snow. Then they were all watching Lauralea do some shoveling. (I was kind of enjoying that show myself). Now that's what I'm talking about. :)
Joslyn had a little screaming fit today and had to spend some time in a back room to regroup. The area where she's been struggling is grabbing other kids or their toys and then not wanting to turn loose. She did much better after some alone time.
She was looking at the family posters and her family poster. She said, "my mommy." They will look at other kid's family posters and sometimes talk about someone they recognize.
No comments:
Post a Comment