Monday, January 16, 2012

Joslyn ate cheerios and a bite of banana for breakfast.  For lunch she ate toasted cheese sandwich, drank tomato soup, ate apple slices.

Our granddaughter was here until about noon so everyone was surrounding her to see the new kid.  Story (yes that's her name :)) likes to chew on her blanket when she's tired.  I'd just gotten her up and brought her out and Joslyn said, "Story chew on blankie!"

Coral is also here and all the kids like having her around.  She jumped on the mattress with them and chased them around.

Joslyn was loving on Peyton and couldn't get enough of her.  They were both enjoying it and initiating it; laying their heads on each other's lap.  Joslyn crawled along behind her pestering her for more when they were done.  (or at least Peyton was done).

I'll include a picture from Friday that's actually pretty similar to what she was wearing today.  You can see the soccer shoes that she and Kenzie like to wear.  (we have several pairs of them).  Then I also like the two pairs of shorts she has around her neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment