Thursday, July 26, 2012

Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and blueberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate turkey burger, green beans, and mandarin oranges.

For some reason (I do not know) Morgan was calling Joslyn "Mickey Mouse" before breakfast today.  Joslyn did not like that and said (very emphatically I might add), "I'm Joslyn!! Not Mickey Mouse!!"  :)

Several of them were playing with doctor toys and Emily asked, "Can I doctor Joslyn?"  The question was directed at me.  (again, I do not know - this is a common theme today)  Joslyn answered her anyhow, "maybe not!"  Funny answer.  So Emily goes over and holds the stethoscope up to the dragonfly on the insect poster while asking, "Can I doctor the dragonfly?"  That was a much 'safer' choice I thought.  :)

Here are a couple of pictures I thought were cute.  The first one is Joslyn pretending to nap.  Notice the legs of her doll hanging out of the blanket.  Morgan had covered up Joslyn and then just started reading a book.  :)

I thought the engineer's hat was very cute on Joslyn.  She also had a vest and a glass of milk and was reading her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment