Joslyn ate dried plums and 2nd's on cinnamon rolls for breakfast. For lunch she ate scrambled eggs, bite of waffle, bite of hash browns, and ate most of cantaloupe.
One of the first things Joslyn said to Lauralea this morning was, "I'm going to eat at your house today!" Like it was an unusual occurrence. :) Then she told me that too at least twice before breakfast.
I sneezed loud and Lauralea said something; although I'm not sure what. Joslyn said, "scared me too!!"
She was looking at Riley's little feet and said, "I like those feetsees!" :)
Here's two pictures of Joslyn playing with the food toys. In this first picture they are all at the table and Kenzie is being the server. Joslyn has lots of goodies on her plate.
In this picture she has a 'kabob'. She was calling it her "popsicle!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment