Joslyn ate pears and 2nd's on blueberry muffins for breakfast. For lunch she ate most of her tuna and crackers, half of her sweet potatoes, and a bite of oranges.
Joslyn, Morgan, Kenzie, and Emily were all shaking bells and tambourines and singing, "Jingle Bells."
Joslyn put on some dress up shoes and within five minutes everyone else had on dress up shoes. This group is soooo 'monkey see, monkey do.'
Joslyn has been such a good helper at picking up the toys. She stays right on task and works very hard. I'm very proud of her.
Outside she was pulling Peyton in the wagon and Peyton was loving it. Except that Peyton kept standing up and I knew she was about to fall out. So I'd make her sit down. Well Joslyn was laughing every time she'd stand up. It was kind of funny, but she wasn't helping my cause! :)
This first picture is Joslyn with her baby all wrapped up and in the "fireman's hat bed.' Sometimes they wear the hats and sometimes they use them for doll beds. :)
In this second picture I wanted to show you one of Joslyn's favorite things to do outside. She'll swing on this climber almost everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment