Joslyn ate half of her breakfast: whole wheat bagel and peaches. For lunch she ate ham, 2nd's on macaroni and cheese, ate lettuce salad, and corn.
Yesterday around Thomas' left eye it looked like he'd been in a cat fight. And I guess maybe he had; and the ferocious little kitty was Joslyn. Thomas likes to do every thing the 'big' kids are doing and he'll barge right into their play area...and Joslyn's claws immediately pop out. With Kenzie it's her fangs that are immediately prepared to fight off the intruder. And he usually comes out battered and bruised. You'd think he'd be more cautious, but not really. So we're working on his approach and their responses. :)
Joslyn was all kicked back and lounging in the big chair. She had her doll all wrapped up, changed and fed, and they were relaxing together. :)
Outside Joslyn kept giving Nora and Mia something. I asked her what she was giving them and she said, "baby snacks!" :)
I have frequently mentioned how much Joslyn likes building with legos. But I don't think I've ever included a picture of her doing that, so here's one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment