Joslyn ate most of her breakfast: cheerios and banana. For lunch she ate toasted cheese sandwich, drank tomato soup, and ate apple slices.
Here's something from last Friday: At snack time Lauralea laid her head on the table and Joslyn said, "No, don't sleep on the table; sleep in your chair!!" :)
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange and Joslyn played with lots and lots of things. Especially the food toys, shakers, books, keys, lots of legos, and the tools. She was using some pliers to pick up some food toys.
At the breakfast table she was talking about who sits where, and where each of them sleep too. She said, "I'm sleeping in the old Jadey's spot!" :) Love that phrasing!
Her nose ran pretty steady this morning; along with several others. I was getting prepared to wipe her's and she said, "I'm trying to ask Morgan a question!"
Outside they all played a toddler version of 'chase' and 'follow the leader.' And usually Morgan was the leader, but each of them would frequently do their own thing too of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment