Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Joslyn ate blueberry muffin and 2nd's on pears for breakfast.  For lunch she had tuna and crackers, sweet potatoes, and oranges.

Joslyn followed Morgan's lead and they were walking backwards across the room.  Soon everyone was doing that.  Or at least the ones who could and some others who couldn't, but still tried.  Pretty soon we had kids walking backwards in opposite directions.  It's amazing how many things they can experiment with that have the potential to not end well.  :)

She had some more struggles today with grabbing other kids.  And also an 'almost' biting incident that I was able to jump between because I saw it happening.  I know she gets more sensitive when her nose is running and so we're watching closely.

She had fun in the back room again and really likes the little dinosaurs.  She had them hauled into the igloo along with some books and little 'pianos'.  Peyton and Emily had joined her in taking toys in there.

Frequently at story time Lauralea will make up stories and insert the kid's names into them.  Today it was about "Joslyn and Jadey".  Soon they were arguing with each other about the story.  "I did it!!"  "No, I did it!!"  Ok, ok, end of story time.  That will be enough fun for today.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment