At the lunch table (after lunch) Joslyn was tickling Emily's feet. Emily was in her high chair and Joslyn could just reach back and get her. Emily thought that was funny and said, "do again".
Joslyn had wrapped a scarf around her head and her little face was all I could see. It looked cute and I laughed. As soon as I did she headed right for the mirror to see it for herself. :)
I took this picture while Lauralea was singing with the kids. Nothing real special about it, but right after this was taken Lauralea had Peyton sitting on her lap and was doing the actions with Peyton's arms. Joslyn thought that was hilarious and was really laughing.
This picture was taken yesterday afternoon. Joslyn was sitting in there and Alayna started piling dress- up clothes and doll blankets on her. She liked it and others joined in. Then Morgan wanted a turn and everyone buried her with clothes and blankets.
No comments:
Post a Comment