Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joslyn ate dried mangoes and 1/2 of toast with jelly for breakfast.  For lunch she ate burrito, sweet potatoes, and tropical fruit.

Every time this week that Joslyn wraps up one of the dolls in a blanket she has been including some food toys in there.  I know I mentioned this before, but it wasn't just a one-time thing.  I am finding that quite humorous.  :)

She was wanting to snuggle for quite awhile this morning.  Maybe it was because I had been getting on her case for screaming.  We're still working at having her "use your words" instead of screaming when another child is in her space, or she's in another child's space.  Some days are obviously better than others, but this wasn't one of her better mornings.  She also used her teeth a couple times as a 'first line of defense'. So she probably needed her 'love tank' filled with some snuggling when all of that quieted down and straightened out.

She and Alayna were playing on the mattress and 'under' the ramp that they jump off of.  There obviously isn't much room under there, but they were squeezing into the small spaces that are available.  Then they would crawl out and change spots.

She played in the back room with the barns, barn animals, and the toy that makes the animal sounds.  She also played with the legos and is really adept at stacking them.  She enjoys it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment