Joslyn had bites of breakfast: blueberry bread pudding and blueberries. For lunch she ate a turkey burger, green beans, and kiwi.
The first thing Joslyn did when she got here was find a doll, food toys, and a blanket. Then she wrapped it all in the blanket and used a cowboy hat as the doll bed. :)
All the kids were lined up at the window waving at the neighbor, "Big Willy" while he was getting his mail. He loves it when the kids wave at him.
Joslyn and Emily sat in the chair and read books. Joslyn was reading and Emily was very intently listening. They were there for a long time.
Lauralea was talking to baby Riley and asked, "do you want to go in the saucer?" Joslyn says "yah!!" very enthusiastically. I guess she thought it was an open invitation to any and all. :)
She was asking to put on a cow suit so I decided I better get a picture so you can what that looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment