Joslyn ate some bran cereal and dried cranberries for breakfast. For lunch she had 2nd's on cheese pizza, ate steamed cauliflower, and tropical fruit.
We did a toy and book exchange so Joslyn was excited to play with the new dress-up clothes, rain boots, and play with the food toys. She also explored the new books and was especially intrigued with the 'flush the potty' book which has a button that sounds like a potty flushing.
Speaking of 'potty things' we had another big ordeal with Joslyn in the bathroom again. It's been this way for at least three days in a row so we're going to back-off for a few days. She was screaming about going up on the toilet and wanted down. So when Lauralea got her down that wasn't right either so she screamed even louder. She didn't want to be up and she didn't want to be down. And she hasn't been having any successes anyhow during the past three daycare days so we'll wait a few days and try again.
She was piling toys in front of baby Riley to play with. Then she climbed into the big box and was leaning over the edge talking to Riley. I heard her say, "I love you." She was using the same tone inflection that I had just been using a minute before that.
Well I have to include three pictures I took during reading time. Thomas was acting pretty tired and soon was relaxing on Joslyn. Joslyn is a good 'snuggler' and she kind of liked it. :) He lifted his head and looked at her very lovingly. It was quite sweet. (I don't know if Peyton realizes her boyfriend is not being real faithful to her.) Then when she put her hand around his cheek I had to take another picture. Then eventually Thomas had moved closer to Lauralea, but he was so close that he could only see the book with one eye. And I thought that was kind of humorous so I took another picture. (Joslyn is feeling a little abandoned so she's sucking her thumb.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment