Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried plums for breakfast. For lunch she ate hash brown casserole, bites of biscuit, and ate mandarin oranges.
Lauralea was reading books during story time. Joslyn was excited to see the next book and she said, "Peckled Frog!!" The name of the book is "Ten Little Speckled Frogs". Pretty cute, huh? :) (It has been several days, maybe weeks, since she had seen the book.
Well as you already know Aaron is here today and Joslyn was pretty tickled about that. After you left though, she didn't really pay any more attention to him. Which is basically the way he likes it. :)
Joslyn was sitting at my feet while I was feeding baby Nora. (yes, she had been instructed to be there.) Regardless, she thought it was funny when I would squeeze her with my legs. I told her I was giving her hugs with my legs and she giggled.
She went over and sat in front of Riley when Riley was crying. Soon she had her chuckling. She did a great job of distracting her.
She had two dry diapers in a row this morning when going potty.
No comments:
Post a Comment