Joslyn ate most of her whole wheat bagel and ate peaches for breakfast. For lunch she had 2nd's on mac-n-cheese, ate ham, lettuce salad, and corn.
The first thing Joslyn played with this morning was the dress-up clothes. She ended up with two knit caps on which looked pretty funny. She frequently layers the dress-up clothes whenever it's possible.
Lauralea had on some dance music and then later when I looked, Lauralea was the only one dancing; or so I thought. Joslyn heard me tell Lauralea that and she said, "no, Peyton too!" And she was right; Peyton was dancing and jigging up and down. :) So I stood corrected on that point. And soon Joslyn was looking like Lauralea; arms above her head and going, "oooh yeahhh..." Yes, I know, it's a little out of control around here sometimes. :)
Joslyn had the largest of the stuffed animals sitting in the big chair and then she was perched on top of it, sitting on it's lap. Very cute. And she stayed there for at least ten minutes.
She did not have any grabbing, pinching, biting, scratching, pushing, screaming, or yelling incidents this morning. :) Awesome. We like these kinds of mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment