Joslyn ate chex cereal and 1/2 of the fruit salad for breakfast. For lunch she ate most of roast beef sandwich, drank tomato soup, and ate apple slices.
Peyton was sitting on the mattress and Joslyn laid down beside her and put her head in Peyton's lap. Peyton looked at her and I think this is what she was thinking; ok, you use me for a pillow and I'll use you for a drum. So she began to drum on Joslyn and Joslyn decided she didn't like that setup and got out of there. :) Peyton's dad is a drummer and she loves to drum on anything.
Jadey was concerned about a 'spill' on Joslyn's pants; "Look, she spill, she spill!" But it was dry and I could detect a scent of maple, I think. :) It was a pleasant surprise and a much sweeter smell than I was expecting! :)
She and Emily were sitting together on the couch reading books. Joslyn had a book about a lamb and was singing, "Emily had a little lamb..." Emily loved it was just beaming. We like to insert the kid's names into our songs and they enjoy that a lot.
Here are a couple of pictures of Lauralea talking to the kids about the animal posters. They were all very interested and notice that little Peyton was joining right in too. The bottom picture shows a large poster we just put up this weekend that has a lot of different animals. In the first picture Joslyn is examining some food toy she has. I think it's pizza. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment