Thursday, September 20, 2012

Joslyn ate 2nd's on cinnamon toast and ate grapes for breakfast.  For lunch she ate chicken strips and dinner roll, bite of mashed potatoes, and ate cherries.

I was thinking about yesterday's journal and I looked at the entry about Kenzie saying, "I'm a girl!!"  Well when she made that proclamation she was standing there with her hands on her hips, which made it more funny.  I'd forgot to include that 'important' fact so I went back and edited yesterday's entry; yes I'm a little anal.

Joslyn put on the one-piece pajamas and played for a long time.  She covered herself up with a blanket and was pretending to nap.  She stuck a curler in her mouth and said it was a "binkie."  Then she and Emily played for a long time taking turns covering each other up and pretending to be mommies and having the kids take naps.

She also joined in some 'group play' outside.  They were all (the 7 biggest ones) running single file back and forth across the lawn.  Morgan and Kenzie were leading the pack and yelling, "Run! Spider spider!!"  Then they were all sitting in a group on the lawn and Kenzie was in charge.  "Ok kids, we're not home yet!  Ok kids, now we're home!!"

Lauralea put Joslyn's hair in two ponytails this morning and I thought it was so cute.  So that's what these pictures are about.  She has a mouth full of grapes in the first picture.  :)

In this second picture she has on some one-piece pajamas.  (So does Morgan and Kenzie)

No comments:

Post a Comment