Monday, September 17, 2012

Joslyn ate half of her breakfast; chex cereal and fruit salad.  For lunch she ate everything; roast beef sandwich, tomato soup, and apple slices.

We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange and Joslyn played with the food toys first.  She was so involved with them that she didn't want to meet and greet Nora.  I told her I'd save her toys and then she was good with that.  Nora was reaching for her and saying, "Hey! I'm over here!!"  Then later, Nora was reaching for her several times when she'd walk by.  Joslyn started wrapping a robe and then a blanket around Nora.  Nora wasn't too happy about that, but she didn't want Joslyn to walk away either.

She was sitting in the big box with Peyton and she had her arm around Peyton's neck.  Peyton wasn't too thrilled by it, but it was still very sweet on Joslyn's part.  She is such a little mommy!  She did her usual play with the dolls and said, "I putting my baby to sleep!"

Joslyn was playing with the animals and all the sea creatures.  She and Morgan had them all lined up and in a big group.  Morgan said it was their, "zoo."

Here's a picture of Joslyn with the one-piece pajamas on.  She was proud of herself because she got them on by herself.  She liked all the dress-up clothes and was wearing the robes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment