Joslyn ate most of her biscuit and half of her peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate baked beans, 2nd's on french bread, ate steamed broccoli, and pineapple.
Nora was so happy to see Joslyn when she arrived and of course Joslyn was also thrilled. She was right at the gate as soon as Nora and her daddy walked in the door. They were both reaching for each other and wrapping their arms around each other.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange and Joslyn played with the dress-up clothes all the time we were in the house. She got all dressed up, put on a cap, and announced that they were all ready to "Go to water poik!!" (park) :)
Joslyn also liked the new table we got for the kids to play with. I should have included a picture of four of them seated around it all reading their books. It looked like a young ladies' book club at the discussion table.
I couldn't hear what she and Thomas were talking about, but she had him wrapped in this blanket so he was probably her baby. Or maybe her patient. :)
In this second picture Joslyn had stacked up the blocks, crawled up, and said, "I got on the big motorcycle!" :) I had to include that because I know how much you like motorcycles Melanie. Notice the dress-up clothes she has on; shorts and top.
No comments:
Post a Comment