Friday, September 7, 2012

Joslyn ate half of her breakfast: oatmeal and raisins.  For lunch she ate ground beef with spaghetti sauce, ate macaroni noodles, most of her lettuce salad, and a bite of mixed fruit.

Joslyn was playing with the food toys and feeding Lauralea "strawberries."  Then she had to get a cloth and wash her.  She said, "You're really messy!"  Jeez, I wonder how many times Joslyn has heard that.

She and Emily were playing in the box (doing what I'm not sure) and I heard Joslyn say, "Oh no!  There's a snake in there!"  Emily said, "Noooo, go back to sleep!"  :)  I think the kids says some pretty funny stuff and usually it's not because they're trying to be funny.

We'd been outside for quite awhile and Emily was still inside putting away a few toys.  She was not in trouble or anything, she'd just decided to keep working at picking up what was left.  Joslyn looked around and said, "Is Emily around here anywhere?"

The kids were at the fence watching the garbage men and waving at them.  It's been quite awhile since they've picked up the garbage when we are outside and everyone was excited.  They've been picking up the garbage in the middle of nap time for a long long time.

This picture is in the little house over by the garage.  I just thought it was super cute.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment