Joslyn ate dried cranberries and half of her bran cereal for breakfast. For lunch she ate 2nd's on pizza, ate steamed cauliflower, and tropical fruit.
Joslyn made an observation this morning; "Riley's walking!!" Didn't I post this same thing several days ago? She said it just like she'd never noticed it before. :)
She spent lots of time with the legos (see picture below) and was being territorial about her area. (Which is fine; we don't let them invade each other's space when they are playing like that.) Then baby Nora scooted over by Joslyn and started taking her legos and she didn't care at all. She even gave up all the pieces to Nora. It's safe to say that Nora has privileges that other's don't.
Outside she played on the climbers, bikes, wagons, and playing a game of 'race' that they like. They line up on the patio, I or Lauralea say, "ready, set, go," and they run across the yard and back.
Here's a picture of Joslyn visiting with baby Noah. He's a very sweet little guy and likes it when the kids pay attention to him.
Here is a picture of Joslyn with her legos creation. She has at least a dozen legos people on the piece in her right hand. She said, "My people on a boat!" Later I notice that she had several less people and I asked her if they jumped into the water. She said, "They jumped in the water in the tube!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment