Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Joslyn ate half of her breakfast; whole wheat bagel and peaches.  For lunch she ate mac-n-cheese, bites of corn on the cob, and ate lettuce salad.

I found it quite humorous that Joslyn was asking Thomas for advice this morning.  "Is this the right shoe Thomas?"  :)  He's always so enthusiastic about everything and he bellowed his answer, which sounded more like a cheer.  "Yeah!!!"

We were outside and I'm not sure if Joslyn tackled Kenzie, but anyhow she ended up on top of Kenzie out in the grass.  Kenzie responded with much disgust and indignation; "I'm a girl!!!"   Hilarious!  :)  Oh yes, she was standing there with her hands on her hips when she made the declaration.

Just about everyday I could write that Joslyn builds with the legos and today was no different.  She usually works by herself and spends up to thirty minutes or more super involved in it.  Do you have legos at home?  She also did her usual play with her babies, food toys, and dress-up clothes.  

All the kids were at the window waving at the mail lady; she brought a package to our door.  She loves it when the kids wave at her.

Outside Joslyn played on the bikes and pulling Emily in the wagon again.  I also got out the frisbees (the lightweight rings) for them to chase.  It's a great way for them to burn up energy and they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment