Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and 2nd's on blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate turkey burger, green beans, and acorn squash.
I just took a picture of several of the gang playing with the food toys. This is why we like this table so much better; lots of room for everyone.
Kenzie was telling Joslyn about her baby brother. She said, "I have my own baby Cooper now!" Joslyn asked her, "Did you hold him?" Isn't that sweet?
She asked to go potty right after you left this morning. Good job Joslyn.
She was watching Lauralea braid Morgan's hair and she asked, "Why are you twisting it around like that?" Good question.
Lauralea saw the mail truck when we were outside and said, "There's the mailman!" Joslyn immediately corrected her. "No; mail lady!"
Morgan, Joslyn, and Kenzie played together for at least 30 minutes this morning. (Maybe not a record, but well above average.) They were playing with the stuffed bears and the big bear. I'm not sure what all they were doing, but Morgan and Kenzie were pretending to "puke" and Joslyn was running to get a towel to clean it up. "I get a paper towel!!" (being the mommy of course.)
No comments:
Post a Comment