Joslyn ate 2nd's on french bread and ate cantaloupe for breakfast. For lunch she ate turkey slices, 2nd's on crescent roll, ate squash, and dried mangoes.
Joslyn was having fun in the back room playing her old game of spinning the swivel-rocker chair. She would much rather spin the chair than ride in it. Which makes Emily, Thomas, and Peyton happy. (the other 'big' kids in my group). Joslyn said, "are you ready to go fast?" :) Then she was pushing and singing, "Three blind mice, three blind mice..." Very cute.
I probably shouldn't post this here on this page, but oh well... Melanie, you remember how I told you about having hearing issues makes my life quite entertaining at times because of what I think I heard.... This morning Joslyn was telling me a long and detailed story and I think she was talking about her dad lifting her up, then upside down, and walking on the ceiling. Anyhow, when she first started talking I thought she said something about her dad peeing in the street. :) Alright Joslyn, tell me more. She also said, "my dad calls me a goofball!" I said; I think he's pretty smart Joslyn. :)
At the lunch table she was upset about something and I'm still not sure what it was. Lauralea asked her a question and she said, "I just want to be alone!" (cracked me up) A great job of using her words.
Yesterday afternoon when we were outside Joslyn wanted her jacket and she said, "I need my jacket!! It's in the house right by Morgan's cubby." uhhh, maybe it's in your cubby Joslyn? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment