Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and 2nd's on blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate a turkey burger, green beans, and 2nd's on kiwi.
Joslyn did pretty well again this morning. We tried to give her extra attention and lots of snuggles and I think that has been helping too. We have this corner (at the end of the mattress in the big room) that we call the "alone corner." We'll have a child go there if they're having a hard time and need some alone time. It also gets used as a crying corner if necessary. Anyhow, this morning Joslyn had Grover and was sitting there sucking her thumb all on her own initiative. She even verbalized it when someone came near her that she wanted them to move back.
She was jumping onto the mattress and then was experimenting if she could do it with her hands in her pockets. Then everyone had to try it because we were commenting on it. :)
Joslyn and Thomas were playing with the food toys. He was sitting at the table and she was serving him food on his plate. Every time he grunted she'd pile more food on. I guess that's just another lovely inherited male trait. :)
The kids have been sitting on the steps of the climber and massaging each other's shoulders. I think Jadey and Kenzie were the ones who started it several weeks ago. So I got this picture of Joslyn massaging Thomas' shoulders. He doesn't realize that he's suppose to work on the person in front of him so he just decided to lay back and enjoy it. Joslyn just kept trying her best to massage him as he was laying back. I thought it was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment