Joslyn ate malt-o-meal cereal and 2nd's on raisins for breakfast. For lunch she ate bite of her meat loaf piece, ate dinner roll, bite of mashed potatoes, and bite of fruit salad.
Joslyn and Jadey were playing on the building blocks and pretending to drive. They kept saying they were going to the hospital. I was asking Joslyn about it and she said she "go to Mexico with Jadey." Like I told Lauralea I think those two would kill each before they got out of Montana. :)
I wasn't paying attention and I put Joslyn's blanket on Jadey at nap time. Joslyn was hanging out with Lauralea until I finished cleaning up lunch and all of a sudden she spotted her blanket on Jadey. "Hey!! She's sleeping with my blanket!!" I made a very quick exchange; hopefully before too much permanent psychological damage occurred! :)
Joslyn played the usual spinning game with the chair in the back room. She starts spinning it and says, "better hang on!"
She also did lots of jumping onto the mattress and lots of somersaults.
Aaron was here again today and again Joslyn and him barely look at each other any more. :) They both seem to be adjusting well to their newfound 'singleness.' :)
No comments:
Post a Comment