I am not sure what prompted it, but Joslyn was having 'love surges' for Emily and gave her a kiss on the back of her head and the back of her neck. :) Quite entertaining. And she had her in quite the dramatic arm hold.
Again I'm not sure what prompted it, but I look over and Alayna is sitting on Joslyn's lap. This journal post makes it seem like I don't have a clue what the kids are doing. :) Honest, I'm paying attention, but none of it is making any sense to me. :) They don't seem to be causing each other any pain and I'm only writing what I see!
The kids were taking stuffed animals to Lauralea and she was either telling stories about the animal or singing a song about them. Everyone was loving that. They especially liked the one about Tucker the Turtle.
Joslyn and Thomas were jumping off the climber together onto the mattress. They were almost doing a toddler synchronized jumping routine and laughing and giggling about it all.
Yesterday and today several times Joslyn has grabbed some books, sat on the couch and yelled, "story time!!" However, the response has been minimal to zero. So far Emily is the only one who has crawled up to participate in the book reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment