Joslyn ate her biscuit and most of her peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate baked beans, dinner roll, steamed broccoli, and pineapple.
She was sitting on the couch by baby Nora and she said, "I wanna cuddle." So she leans over and puts her head on Nora's shoulder. I thought that was very cute and quite hilarious. It looked so funny with Joslyn being so much bigger and laying her head on Nora.
Joslyn was part of the massage group. I can't remember if I included a picture of them doing that or not. (several weeks ago.) Anyhow, they sit on the steps of the climber and massage the person in front of them. Today it was Morgan, Kenzie, and Joslyn.
She was getting a bit frustrated with her 'skort' and said, "My pants are falling UP!" She had the shorts part pulled down and the skirt part pulled way up. She wasn't impressed! But it looked pretty funny.
Joslyn was watching Jadey being silly and making Peyton laugh. Joslyn and Emily were both watching and laughing. Jadey was wearing a Taekwondo robe and acting like she had some pretty slick Taskwondo moves. Jadey was pretty proud that everybody found her to be highly entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment