Joslyn ate oranges and 1/2 of her french bread for breakfast. For lunch she ate turkey, crescent roll, bite of squash, and ate dried mangoes.
She was super snuggly this morning; especially with Lauralea. I think she may be missing mommy. :) She has had a pretty good week considering everything.
Joslyn was wanting baby Nora to look at the fish in the fish tube. Then she decided to try to turn Nora's head to at least get it pointed in the right direction. I told her she wasn't allowed to rotate the baby's head whenever she wanted. :) She was also playing with baby Riley and got Riley chuckling at her. That was very cute.
Outside she played with Alayna for a long time. They were on the climbers and then playing in the wagons. She pulled Alayna in the wagon and they switched and Alayna pulled her.
Then they were at the play house on the patio doing their 'restaurant play' and exchanging 'money.' I also heard Joslyn say to Alayna, "I want some mail." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment