Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried cranberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate most of her ground beef, ate noodles and peas with cheese, and ate applesauce.
Baby Nora's mom brought Nora this morning (it's usually dad in the mornings) and she got to see the greeting committee and how much the kids adore Nora. Joslyn, Thomas, and Jadey were right there vying for position to be the first to greet her. And the cutest part is that Nora is always reaching for them. It's adorable. And Joslyn cannot get enough of it.
A little later Joslyn had a doll all wrapped up in a blanket and took it to Lauralea and said, "tell 'em goodnight!" :) I always let Joslyn tell Nora good night when I have her all bundled up for nap.
Joslyn had a very good morning and only squawked a couple of times and then put her thumb in and quieted down. She did lots of cuddling with me and I had the time so that was great. She is a great snuggler! :) Oh yes, I just remembered what started all the cuddling. She smacked her mouth on the climber hard enough to give herself a bloody lip. Ouch! We held a cold cloth to it and she did pretty good for Joslyn. She frequently doesn't do real well with trauma. :)
I have mentioned them playing with the swivel-rocker in the back room several times. Here is a picture of Joslyn pushing Jadey and Emily. This picture doesn't do it justice, but Joslyn is going pretty fast here. You can kind of see that her legs are a bit blurry. Jadey was pushing them earlier and before Jadey started pushing she went in front of them and said, "buckle buckle buckle!!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment