Joslyn ate jelly toast and dried mangoes for breakfast. For lunch she ate burritos, 1/2 of her sweet potatoes, and ate tropical fruit.
Joslyn had a pretty decent morning considering how you said she started at home. She was whining some, but she actually listened pretty well to our instructions. On a positive note we saw her do something that we really liked. She was getting pretty frustrated on one side of the room; too many kids for her liking and also some conflict over toys. On her own initiative she went to the other side of the room, got her favorite stuffed animal (Grover), and curled up in the big chair, and sucked her thumb. We call it "self-regulating." That's basically what we would have encouraged her to do, but she did it all on her own. :) Nice job, Joslyn.
I didn't realize I had dropped my notes in the back room and they were under the swivel-rocker. (I carry paper with me to jot down a note I may use in a journal entry.) And Joslyn knows that I call them my "notes." Jadey was twirling the chair, Thomas was getting a ride, and Joslyn was trying to get under the chair, all at the same time. She was saying, "I get notes! I get notes!" and starting to panic! Then I realized what she was doing and saw what she was after. :)
Everyone joined Morgan and Kenzie in chanting, "Go Griz, go Griz,...." It was pretty cute. Sorry Melanie. It must be painful for you to know your child is learning such propaganda! :)
Kenzie went to the doctor this morning and came back with a sticker on her shirt for a job well done. They were all "discussing" the sticker at the breakfast table and then it carried into the play room after breakfast. The stuffed animals were their babies and they were all taking their babies to the doctor. And of course the babies were all getting stickers.
No comments:
Post a Comment