Joslyn only had a bite of breakfast: whole wheat bagel and peaches. For lunch she ate ham, 2nd's on mac-n-cheese, ate lettuce salad, and corn.
I guess the morning highlight was watching the water truck spray the streets and then the street sweeper come along behind. The kids were lined up at the window and the drivers spotted them and gave them a big wave.
I think we'll probably be holding off on the potty training a little while longer until she shows more interest. She goes in with everyone and then sits on the floor and immediately says, "I want to go out with Gary." So we'll try again in a month or two.
All the kids were sitting on the steps singing and Joslyn always chooses "Baa Baa Black Sheep." Except she calls it "Blah Blah Black Sheep." Which I find very funny. Yesterday she was walking around the house singing it that way.
Here are a couple of pictures of Joslyn from this morning. The first one is how she likes to 'use' the babies to meet her own needs. :) It wouldn't be much of a stretch to believe she's sucking her thumb and enjoying the soft pillow.
She was in the chair reading to Thomas. Before I could get the camera they were talking and pointing to the pages and having a discussion about the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment