Joslyn ate dried plums and 2nd's on cinnamon rolls for breakfast. For lunch she ate scrambled eggs, 1/2 of waffle, bites of hash browns, and bites of cantaloupe.
This happened on Friday, but I thought I'd journal it anyhow because I thought it was very cute. Lauralea was reading to the kids and Aaron was running around and he took one of baby Nora's toys. Oh man, Joslyn freaked about that. "Oh no, oh no, oh no......!!" We assured her it was ok, but it was not ok with her. :) Aaron eventually took it back and gave it to Nora. Joslyn does this big exhale and says, "Oh good! He took it back to Nora!" Now I can relax!
Then this morning Nora was sitting on the floor and tipped over and Joslyn was very concerned that I didn't immediately set her back up. I assured her that Nora was not even fussing and she could use some floor time. :) She's a nervous little mommy!
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange. Joslyn played at the table with the food toys; joining Alayna and Thomas. She was stirring and mixing in the bowls. Then feeding anyone who wanted some food.
She invited Thomas to come up in the chair with her to read books. She started jabbering just like she was reading to him and it was really cute. He had a huge grin on his face.
After about 10:20 she was kind of a lounge potato. She wasn't fussy at all; just very content to do a big bunch of nothing. :) She went to the 'alone corner' with a couple of stuffed animals, laid on her back, and sucked her thumb. Everyone was kind of tired from the long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment