Joslyn ate blueberry bread pudding and 2nd's on blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she had three servings of turkey burger (on bun), ate green beans, and kiwi.
Joslyn 'allowed' me to take her to our living room and show off her maybelline (sp?) eyelashes to Christina (my daughter) and her husband. She didn't act very shy at all and seemed quite proud of those eyelashes. :)
I think I mentioned this already this week, but again today when the song "Jesus loves me" came on Joslyn said, "Alyana's song!!" Sometimes it's hard to remember what I've wrote in each journal from day to day. :)
Joslyn asked to go do puzzles with Kenzie. She did several of them. She doesn't ask to do puzzles very often, but when she does she seems to enjoy it and she works at it for a long time.
Oh yes, when she asked for more blueberries at breakfast she said, "I want more grapes!" (which I thought was cute and funny) Then when she was washing her face she said, "I wash over the sink!" She was proud of herself because I've reminded her to do that rather than get water all over the floor. However, I (with my minimally-functioning ears) thought she said, "I wash off the stink!" I laughed hard and repeated that. She looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Which made me laugh more. And that's how it goes in our humorous life at daycare. :)
Joslyn and Peyton were sitting in the swivel-rocker and Emily was pushing and making it spin. Joslyn said, "Go faster and faster!" At least I think that's what she said. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment