Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joslyn ate waffle and pears for breakfast.  For lunch she ate tuna and crackers, sweet potatoes, and oranges.  She worked hard to eat all her sweet potatoes so she could have 2nd's on crackers.

Aaron was playing with Nora and I asked him if he loved Nora.  From across the room Joslyn yelled, "I love Nora!!!"  In a tone that said, 'she's my girl!!"  :)

Then at the breakfast table Thomas was saying something about Nora and Joslyn felt compelled to tell him how to pronounce her name properly.  "Not Noooowa!!  Nooooora!!"  :)  Thank you teacher !

Well I had to have some entertainment so I had Joslyn look through the viewfinder and identify some pictures for me.  :)  The first animal was a hippo.  What's this?  "Fox!!"  (You can make up your own jokes here)  Next picture were flamingoes.  What's this?  "Chicken!"  Next picture was a zebra.  What's this?  "Zebra!!"  Oh rats!  She got it right.  :)

Peyton snuggled in by Joslyn in this picture to read some books.  I like how Joslyn has stuffed books down beside her which greatly decreases the amount of sitting space available for the girls.

Right before I took this second picture Joslyn had been covering her face with the book and Nora was laughing hard.  By the time I got the camera Joslyn was done covering her face was now reading the book, but Nora was still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment