Joslyn ate peaches and 2nd's on jelly toast for breakfast. For lunch she ate beef & bean burrito, bite of sweet potato, and ate tropical fruit.
Joslyn played with the dolls and food toys. She was feeding her baby and said, "Here's your last bite baby." Then she decided to do it again; "Here's your nother last bite." She did that at least three times. Of course she then realized we were laughing about it and she said, "This is cute when I feed my baby!" :) Now that's comedy!
Kenzie was asking Joslyn to help roll up her sleeves while they were waiting to wash at breakfast time. Joslyn frequently helps others do things like that. She's a good little helper and she enjoys it.
She was wearing sunglasses, rubber rain boots, and a dress-up shirt and reading books in the chair. I told Lauralea it was a good look for visiting the library. She reminded me of a little eccentric old lady.
She was playing with Emily and Thomas and they were eating ice cream. Joslyn said, "We're having ice cream and I'm eating chocolate!" It was even the right color. (which I verified with Lauralea!) Then she bumped against the big box and said, "I bonked my skin!!"
Joslyn also played with the legos. I love how engaged she gets with them and she'll build for a long long time. It's such a good example for the other kids and now Peyton is really getting into the legos.
No comments:
Post a Comment