Joslyn ate raisin english muffin and 2nd's on blueberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate canned chicken and 2nd's on crackers, ate potato salad, and cherries.
The Cline triplets arrived and Joslyn said, "Pooper's here!!" We laughed about that. She worked hard after that saying, "Cooper!"
Here's a picture of Joslyn playing with one of her babies. She was feeding it and then put it in the cowboy hat for it's bed. Yesterday Emily said, "The hat is not a crib!!"
Joslyn and Kenzie were sitting together waiting to wash before breakfast. Joslyn was laughing hard because Kenzie had her thumb in her mouth mimicking Joslyn. Pretty cute.
After breakfast Joslyn was being Kenzie and Emily's "baby." She would cry, "wa wa wa," and they'd take food to her. Then they'd switch and they each took a turn being the baby. Joslyn's fake crying sounded very realistic. I told Lauralea I think maybe she's had too much practice. :)
Joslyn went up to Nora this morning, gave her a hug, and said, "I love you in the morning and I love you in the night." That comes from a song we sing with the kids, "Skid-a-ma-rink-a dink...." I'm not sure of the name of it, but that's how the first line goes. :) It was sooo cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment