Monday, October 8, 2012

Joslyn ate dried cranberries and half of her bran cereal for breakfast.  For lunch she ate cheese pizza, steamed cauliflower, and most of mixed fruit.

As soon as Nora came in the door this morning Joslyn said, "Nora Nora open the door-a."  It's from a song we have about a little girl named Nora.  And everyone loves the song because of our Nora.  I frequently hear Joslyn saying that.

Here's a picture of Joslyn entertaining Nora with some blanket tricks after Nora woke up from her nap. Of course right after this picture was taken Joslyn decided to wrap Nora in the blanket and Nora was not appreciative at all.  :)

I was feeding Nora her bottle and there was a binky sitting beside us on the arm of the chair.  It looked just like Nora's except it was Riley's.  Joslyn was standing dutifully beside it and said, "I'm saving Nora's binky!"  (So no one else could steal it.)

Thomas and Aaron had a collision on the mattress and Aaron's face hit the top of Thomas' head.  Aaron was howling and Thomas was just fine; not making a sound.  Joslyn says, "Are you ok Tom Tom?"  I found that to be quite humorous.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment