Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joslyn ate mixed berries and 2nd's on whole wheat toast for breakfast.  For lunch she ate ham and crackers, half of her bean & bacon soup, and a bite of kiwi.

Yesterday Lauralea's aunt and cousin were so impressed with Joslyn's eyelashes.  Joslyn was sitting on my lap right beside them, but wasn't looking at them.  :)  But at least she was sitting close to them!  I told them that her Grandpa had once called her "Miss Maybelline."  Isn't that right?  Anyhow, Joslyn said, "Grandpa calls me precious!"  Our relatives LOVED that.  :)

Joslyn played with the food toys and the dolls of course.  She was using a large soup spoon to "feed" her baby.  Then she was wrapping Peyton's doll up for Peyton.  When she was done she said to me, "I gave it back to her Gary!!"  She seemed quite surprised and pleased with herself.  Made me laugh!

She was mildly upset (by that I mean she wasn't screaming) about something and I asked her what was wrong.  She said, "Thomas is talking to me!!"  :)

She did take one break out of the room because she wouldn't quit screaming.  When I went and got her to see if she was done being a pill she announced her return to the room; "I'm back Lauralea!!"  :)

We had moved on to the back room (after cleaning the big play area) and I was feeding Nora her bottle.  I saw that one of Nora's shoes was missing and I asked Joslyn if she would please go check in the big box and the igloo.  She left and was back with the shoe in a couple of minutes.  She loves being a helper and was so proud of herself.  I was very proud of her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment