Joslyn ate most of her cheerios and ate banana for breakfast. For lunch she had 2nd's on toasted cheese sandwich, drank tomato soup, and 2nd's on grapes.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange and Joslyn headed right for the dress-up clothes. She was thrilled to see the cow suit and hood. She has always loved the cow suit. I was going to take a picture (I'm sure I've taken several of her in that suit already), but it was crazy busy around here this morning (I had Roto-Rooter here cleaning out a drain for us) so I'm sure she'll provide me with many more opportunities. I think Colt liked the cow suit when he was here too.
She sat on the potty and went once this morning. She said, "I'm getting pretty close to being soooo big!!" Very cute. She makes me laugh.
She and Thomas were playing with the dolls and wrapping them in blankets. Then she was wrapping Thomas in a blanket. Or as she pronounces it; "I put a blinket around him!"
She was pretending to feed Nora and Nora was grinning and playing along with it. Joslyn didn't have anything in her hand, but Nora would still open her mouth. I asked Joslyn what she was feeding Nora and she said, "bottle!" Then later Joslyn had some spoons from the food toys and was feeding her again. So Thomas decided to jam some spoons and forks in Nora's mouth. He's not quite as gentle and smooth with his technique. :)
During breakfast Joslyn said, "I got this kind of cereal at home!" Kenzie said, "I have lots of kinds at home!" Joslyn said, "I got fruit loops at home!" And on it goes... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment