Monday, October 15, 2012

Joslyn ate most of chex cereal and a bite of fruit salad for breakfast.  For lunch she ate a meatball, whole wheat bread, bite of broccoli-cauliflower salad, and ate apple slices.

This actually happened on Friday, but I forgot to tell you.  Joslyn had her hand up to her mouth and was making funny sounds and I couldn't figure it out so I asked her what she was doing.  She said, "It's a buck snort!!"  Daddy should be proud.  :)

We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange and Joslyn played with the dolls, blankets, and food toys first.  She also played with the swim goggles and sunglasses.  I took this picture of the 'blues sisters.'

She was wanting to look in the viewfinder of this little camera toy that has pictures of animals in it.  So I held it up for her to see (a giraffe).  She said, "a mouse?"  I laughed.  Then some recognition; "A deer!!"  So then I showed her a picture of an elephant and she said, "It's not a mouse is it?"  :)  They are not the easiest toys to see through the viewfinder, but her answers always make me laugh.  And she likes making me laugh.

Joslyn was still sitting at the breakfast table and I was on my hands and knees cleaning under the table.  She's patting me on the back and then laying her head on my back.  I love you too sweetie, but that's not real helpful.  :)

Lauralea's shirt today is made of soft cotton; flannel material I think.  Anyhow, Joslyn asked her, "Why do you have on jammy shirt?"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment