Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Joslyn ate most of her breakfast: whole wheat bagel and peaches.  For lunch she ate ham, 2nd's on mac-n-cheese, ate lettuce salad (ranch dressing), and corn.

After eating all but one bite of peaches for breakfast Joslyn said, "I don't like this peaches!"  It may have been because she saw a 'spot' on the peach.  Then at lunch she was trying to eat everything on her plate so she could have 2nd's on mac-n-cheese.  She saw Lauralea take some and she panicked; "Don't eat it all Lauralea!!"

She was loving on baby Noah and she touched his knee and said, "I love you muchly!!"  Ohhhhh, how sweet.

Joslyn was trying to instruct Thomas this morning.  Actually it all started with Peyton taking someone's toys, but I guess Joslyn thought Thomas needed a reminder too.  :)  She got right down in front of him (very much in his space) and said, "Don't take anyone's stuff!!  Ok Tom Tom?"  :)  So Thomas dutifully nods his head.

Thomas and Peyton were laying in the box pretending to sleep and Joslyn was covering them with a blanket and told them, "I'm going to put you to sleep!"  :)  Then she said, "Thomas is going to wake up and I drive him quick quick to the grocery store!!"  Does that sound familiar?

Nora was playing the musical keyboards with her feet (mostly toes).  Joslyn thought that was so funny. And then Thomas started laughing too.  Nora was very happy that they were laughing at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment