Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Joslyn ate waffle and hash browns for breakfast.  For lunch she ate shrimp, brown rice, red peppers, and a bite of oranges.

This first picture is Joslyn hugging Riley.  They were having so much fun on the mattress; rolling around, laughing and giggling.  Nora was watching from inside the igloo and she didn't really like it.  She gets a little freaked out when the kids are a bit rowdy and I think she also wanted Joslyn to pay attention to her instead of Riley.


Joslyn had worked hard to build these two towers and was guarding them pretty close.  After I took this picture Nora started howling like her heart was broken.  She just couldn't believe that her Joslyn did not want her to touch those towers.  :)


Thomas was playing on the cell phones jabbering to someone.  If you ask him who he's talking to he'll almost always say, "Mommy!"  Joslyn asked him; "Are you talking to my mom?"  He said, "Ya!"  :)

I asked Joslyn if she wanted to poop on the toilet and she answered very politely; "No thank you."  Well at least she was being polite.

Joslyn and Emily were talking and Joslyn said to her; "What in the world!?!.....you walk over here.....jabber jabber jabber....."  I could not understand too much of it, but I liked how it began.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment