Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joslyn ate french bread and 2nd's on cantaloupe for breakfast.  For lunch she ate turkey, crescent roll, bites of squash, and ate dried mangoes.

You mentioned Joslyn was having a bit of a struggle this morning and so I asked her if she was having a screaming fit this morning.  She said, "I did!"   How come?  (which usually produces a funny answer from this age group) And she said, "cause my dad has a shop!"  :)

This first picture was taken yesterday afternoon and Joslyn and Morgan were having so much fun on the teeter totter.  They must have stayed on it for almost 30 minutes.  Morgan had tried to leave once, but Joslyn said, "Sit down Morgan!"  So Morgan sat down and asked, "Why?!?"  :)


In this picture Joslyn was playing on the shelves in the back room.  Thomas, then Emily and Peyton also had to get in and give it a try.


I got out my computer and we looked to see if there were any bears eating fish on the Alaska Web Cam.  (We haven't looked during daycare for a long time)  Sure enough; there was a huge bear and the camera was zoomed in real close and we could see it eating a fish.  The magpies were flying and hopping all around it eating the scraps too.  Peyton said, "COOL!"  and Emily said, "oh, boy!"  :)

Our fold-down changing tray in the back room is kind of small for our bigger kids so I was changing some on the floor.  Well Joslyn decided it was showtime I guess. She asked Thomas, "You wanna see my poopy diaper?"  And he comes charging right over and sits down for the viewing session.  Then she said, "Does that stink Tom Tom?"  And they are both laughing like crazy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment