Friday, October 26, 2012

Joslyn ate oatmeal and dried cranberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate half of her ground beef, ate whole wheat elbow noodles with peas and cheese, and ate applesauce.

Joslyn, Kenzie, and Emily were using the books for their "money."  They would hand the "money" to each other and say, "Pay, pay..."

This picture is a bit light with the window right there, but you still get the idea of what they were doing.  Thomas was sitting on the step in front of Joslyn and she was fixing his hair.  I was a bit slow getting the camera, but he had this cute dreamy look on his face and she was really rubbing his head.  Those two played together a lot after breakfast.


Thomas and Joslyn were playing with the stuffed animals and when this song, "Waltzing Matilda.." was finished Jolsyn told Thomas the song was, "Bouncing the Children!"  :)  Lauralea confirmed that I'd heard correctly.  Oh man, we laughed.  So I've been singing, "bouncing the children, bouncing the children, we'll go a bouncing the children today....."  I like that song.

Joslyn said that daddy got a "bull elk!"  Not just any elk, but a "bull elk."  :)  Good job Joslyn!

Joslyn was racing to meet every one of Nora's needs today; the real ones and all the 'false alarms' as well.  Nora would yell when Mia or Thomas would get close and Joslyn was right there to correct any misdeeds or replace any toys they 'stole' from Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment